|Sexual Assault & Emergency Information
Sexual Assault & Harassment Crisis Support
Support is available 24 hours a day for students, faculty and staff dealing with sexual assault, sexual harassment or partner violence.
Caltech Security- For emergencies, call 626-395-5000
- Emergency Care Weekdays: ext. x8331
- Emergency Care Weekends: Security ext. x4701
Pasadena Police- For emergencies, please call 911
Caltech Student Health Center
- Medical Consultation: If you are not sure whether you should go to the Urgent Care facility when the Health Center is closed, call 626-584-2421 and ask to speak with Dr. Stuart C. Miller for advice for non-emergency medical questions. If your situation is one that needs immediate attention (urgent but not an emergency) and cant wait for Dr. Miller to return the page, it is best to go to the Urgent Care Facility.
- Psychological Emergencies: Call Campus Security at x4701 and ask to have the psychologist on call paged.
- Emergency Contraceptives: Students in need of Emergency Contraceptives can either go to Urgent Care or page Dr. Stuart Miller at 626-584-2421.
Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Emergency Room: 626-397-5111
- 100 W. California Blvd. Pasadena, CA
Fair Oaks Urgent Care Center
- Non-Emergencies: 626-795-2244
- Hours: Open 7 days a week, 24 hours
- 401 South Fair Oaks Pasadena, CA
Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center – Hotline 310-319-4000
For more information on what to do if you have been sexually assaulted, click here.
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) 1-800-656-HOPE
This is a national hotline for victims of sexual assault. The hotline offers free, confidential counseling and support 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the country. When a survivor calls the hotline, s/he is connected to the nearest local rape crisis center through a unique computer routing system that maintains the confidentiality of callers.
USA National Suicide Hotlines Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
- 1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-784-2433
- 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255
- TTY: 1.800.799.4TTY (4889)
Rape Treatment Center At Santa Monica- UCLA Medical Center
The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
Peace Over Violence
US Dept. of Justice Office on Violence Against Women